[Zope3-dev] Re: Re: Selecting a code name

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Wed Feb 8 05:20:12 EST 2006

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:11:31 -0800, kit BLAKE <kitblake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (Are you going French style with your last name in all caps, Kit? :)
>
>> 2006/2/8, Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net>:
>>
>>> Zope^3 :)
>>

>> That's brilliant. It works in ASCII, or in normal text in a paragraph
>> of a magazine. Now, try it in a few different typefaces, and make it
>> big. Zope^3 is *far* more visually interesting than 'Zope3'.
>

> +1. Zope^3 is visually interesting enough, and geeky enough.

While procrastinating Real Work, I played with a logo based on this
idea.  It's very rough--a more refined version would probably eliminate
the 3D effects.  But it's something to talk about, anyway.  It has a
cube-Z instead of a circle-Z, it has color, and it has the cool caret.
I've attached it.

Shane