[Zope3-dev] Hyping Zope3 contest? (was: Selecting a code name)

kit BLAKE kitblake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:06:15 EST 2006

2006/2/8, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com>:

> > This slogan pops up in my mind: "Zope^3 - Think out of the box!"
>
> Very nice, but writing Zope^3 is too complicated, I hardly know where
> to find the ^ on my keyboard. ;-)

Lennart, you must be sending your 'courriels' with a French keyboard.
The caret can't be too hard to locate, the French invented it. :^)
kit

ps: limi, the capped last name has nothing to do with a French cherie,
the Asian countries have embraced the practice for us
limited-character-set Westerners. You should know that, ahem....

--
kit BLAKE
Infrae · infrae.com · +31 10 243 7051