[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 web root

Amos Latteier amos at latteier.com
Thu Feb 9 22:39:24 EST 2006

I agree that this is an interesting idea. I have a couple thoughts.

* There's something appealing about a collection of files that describe
how URLs are mapped to databases, static files, etc. This could serve as
a sort of site map for developers.

* I agree with Roger this might make sense for small projects. However,
for the small projects that I work on I more often need dynamic but not
persistent stuff, rather than static file serving. So this proposal
would appeal more to me if one could "mount" non-persistent object, e.g.
modules in the URL space (a la Bobo).

-Amos