[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 web root

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Feb 10 01:14:49 EST 2006

FWIW, I'd be keen on seeing a bobolike Zope 3 derivation that
included none or very little of zope.app, but that allowed you to
configure an instance to publish a single arbitrary root object but
assumed nothing else.  I think the "filesystem traverser" root object
could be one kind of root object.  CherryPy is a bit like this now.

- C