[Zope3-dev] Re: One namespace for ZCML

Joseph Method tristil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:06:05 EST 2006

Quick in-and-out from a lurker: yesterday as I was learning how to use
Five with Plone, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if there
were two directives, cmf:installable and cmf:registerContentClass?
This is from someone who's totally naive about zcml. Was this evil on
my part? Because the debate seems to be about behaviors that are
implicitly encouraged.

--
-J. Method