[Zope3-dev] One namespace for ZCML

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Feb 16 12:31:46 EST 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 01:19:38AM -0700, Jeff Shell wrote:
> Am I the only person who uses apidoc to look up what can be done with
> ZCML?

I dunno if it's just me, but http://localhost:8080/++apidoc++
is 404 on a fresh 3.2 instance.

Aside from that, I noticed that the "help" popup in the ZMI
contained a link to http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/FAQ
which redirects to
http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FAQ
which was really really horribly out of date.

I just very quickly updated a bunch of things, some of
them are still probably wrong, I didn't look at everything.
It's still in need of attention from some more knowledgable folks...
even five minutes could make a difference.

-PW

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com