[Zope3-dev] Re: One namespace for ZCML

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Feb 17 08:09:49 EST 2006

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 04:59:30 -0800, Stephan Richter
<srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:

> On Friday 17 February 2006 07:38, Jim Fulton wrote:
>>    I really think the ArchGenX project has a lot to offer here. Does
>>    anyone know if it is still alive?
>
> Yes it is. Jens has started at the Snow Sprint to implement a Zope 3 code
> generator. Once the new version dubbed AGX is complete they will move to
> fully support Zope 3 code generation.

For reference: they renamed the project to "Genesis" to avoid confusion
with the old AGX, since it is a ground-up rewrite with slightly different
goals). So Genesis is the ArchGenXML rewrite.

(If you find this confusing, it was worse when you had two products
ArchGenXML and AGX, and people tended to use the shorthand AGX for both
products. ;)