[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 web root

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Feb 18 08:15:50 EST 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 19:33, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> That sounds useful.  In fact, doesn't this mean that we can safely move
> all TTW template and script authoring from Zope 3 into WebDev, where
> WebDev is a separately installable application?

Probably yes. I think a proposal in this direction would find support. But
please do not just move those content-level scripting objects into WebDev.
WebDev is about TTW development in the site configuration space. BTW, during
the snow sprint we did develop TTW pages and resources already, which was
very cool.

Regards,
Stephan
--