[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 web root

ksmith99 ksmith93940-dev at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 13:26:08 EST 2006

I just created mini-cms called GalleryMaker that allows a few web designer
friends of mine to easily create and maintain websites for art galleries.
It's a huge convenience for me to expose a few items TTW, like .css, some
image files, and the contact page they are likely to swap out.

Maybe this isn't part of the core, but I think there are a few good and
manageable use cases for this.