[Zope3-dev] More information when verifyClass or verifyObject fails

Morten W. Petersen morten at nidelven-it.no
Fri Feb 24 16:41:37 EST 2006

> In both your emails, tracebacks would be helpful.

Yep.  :)

> verifyObject/verifyClass (almost?) always gives the name of the part of
> the interface that it found lacking.  It is sometimes hard to parse the
> exception, I grant.  Care to give the tail end of the traceback and the
> interface?

I'm doing it play-by-play from a book, and unfortunately I don't have
the code to reproduce it.  But as far as I can remember, it just said
that the class or instance didn't verify against the interface, without
any explanation of which attribute or method it was failing on, which
could've been a good thing to know.

-Morten