[Zope3-dev] REQUEST: Looking for Zope Plone developers in the US

sathya sathya at zeomega.com
Sun Jan 1 14:02:58 EST 2006

ZeOmega is looking for Zope developers.  CMF/Plone experience would be nice.
We use Zope in our products for the health care management industry.
The domain is  medical  informatics and we are doing some exciting
work in the area of disease , chronic care management for public and
commercial health populations and also injury management in workers
compensation .
We offer a good salary package that includes health benefits.
The positions are  in Dallas ,Texas. We will also consider telecommuting
options for the right candidates.
Please forward your resume to  jobs at zeomega.com
You can find out all about us at www.zeomega.com

Best Regards