[Zope3-dev] Zope 3.2.0b3 released

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:49:36 EST 2006

[Jim Fulton]
> I've made a source release of Zope 3.2.0 beta 3.  I plan to make a
> Windows release tomorrow, when I have access to a windows machine with
> a compiler, unless someone beats me to it.

I gave it a try, but it dies near the start of the process:

$ \python24\python.exe ..\zpkg\bin\zpkg -C releases\Zope.cfg -v
3.2.0b3 -t Zope-win
'version.txt' doesn't match any files in <collection>
(in C:\Code\Zope3.2\src\zope\app\PACKAGE.cfg)

I _suppose_ this is because there's no file named version.txt in
src/zope/app/ under

svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope3/tags/Zope-3.2.0b3

Did you miss step #3 from

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/MakingARelease

?  Assuming that's all there is to it, I'll add it myself ...