[Zope3-dev] Putting pullparser and clientform where they belong (reverting 39890)

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Jan 3 07:13:16 EST 2006

Brian Sutherland wrote:
> Since we are close to the release, I felt compelled to ask before I did
> this. Could I revert 39890 [1] for the 3.2 release?

No.  Why wait until we are close to the release?

> It seems that phillip finished zpkg's module support some time ago [2].
>
> (I ask as this is causing me headaches doing the Debian packaging for
> the latest zope3)

The first beta was nearly 2 months ago.  We are trying to do timed releases
and we've already missed the deadline.  I'm not willing to delay 3.2 final
for this.

I am willing to consider a 3.2.1 release for this *after* the final.

Why do you think you need to do this?