[Zope3-dev] widget framework missing a registration?

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Thu Jan 5 05:45:54 EST 2006

Hello Stephan,

Seems like I made a mistake somewhere. Now it is working without the
'extra' registration. I was so puzzled in the jungle of the widgets
that I created a table from the registrations to have an overview.
(first col=for_ first interface, second col=I for IInputWidget; D for
IDisplayWidget, remaining cols are for the for_ second interface)

What I don't understand is that currently test_registrations.py is not
checking exactly this info.

What I propose is to change the registration to:
IList, IDisplayWidget --> ListDisplayWidget
ISet, IDisplayWidget --> SetDisplayWidget
or maybe to a general
ISequence, IDisplayWidget --> ItemsMultiDisplayWidget

The difference between these widgets is rather small. The
ListDisplayWidget is using tag = 'ol', the others tag = 'ul'.

I'm afraid I can't checkin, I don't have permission.
I can provide diff's.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Never let a man imagine that he can pursue a good end by evil means, without sinning against his own soul. The evil effect on himself is certain.