[Zope3-dev] widget framework missing a registration?

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Sun Jan 8 12:45:25 EST 2006

Hello Stephan,

I'm a little bit stuck. I started to expand the test_registrations.py.
Now I don't really get how to check the following registrations:
                        none
IChoice         D       ChoiceDisplayWidget
                I       ChoiceInputWidget
I'm not able to create a choice field without a value or vocabulary.

ICollection     D       CollectionDisplayWidget
                I       CollectionInputWidget
ISequence       D       CollectionDisplayWidget
                I       CollectionInputWidget
I don't really see what's the point behind these.

                IChoice
ITuple  D       ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget
        I       ChoiceCollectionInputWidget
IList   D       ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget
        I       ChoiceCollectionInputWidget
ISet    D       ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget
        I       ChoiceCollectionInputWidget
Same goes for these as for IChoice as the first for interface, as soon
as there is a choice as second interface there will be a vocabulary in
the business.

The current changes you can check in the diff's.

Anyway I prepared an HTML version of the CSV.
The plain text would be over 100 cols wide, what do you think is it
still reasonable?

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Money, not morality, is the principle commerce of civilized nations.  -  Thomas Jefferson -