[Zope3-dev] trigger in ecm.workflow?

Markus Leist ml_zope3_dev at ikom-online.de
Tue Jan 17 03:27:30 EST 2006

Hello,

is there any small kind of sourcecode which can do a "simple" trigger of an
ecm.workflow direct in an object-method?
I have some xmlrpc-methods in which i have to modify the state of
"self"...workflow.

in my old "zope.app.workflow"-source it looks like:
def changeWorkflowFrom...
    adapter = IProcessInstanceContainer( self)
    wf_host1 = removeAllProxies(adapter.get( "wf_host1"))
    wf_host1.fireTransition(u"configured_offline")

any idea?

Markus

ps.
at what place i should post a kind of "mini-howto" (in a few day)?