[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] December release post-mortem

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Wed Jan 18 10:37:12 EST 2006

--On 18. Januar 2006 10:31:03 -0500 Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:

> Andreas Jung wrote:

>> The basic problem with the windows release is that there is currently
>> nobody in charge for the windows release (although Tim is again doing
>> working on the Windows side, ALL HAIL TIM).
>
> I'll repeat or emphasis that the windows release process needs to
> be simple enough that *I* can do it.

Well, that's a perfect goal :-) But my experience with doing slightly
simple programming tasks on Windows is that Windows will slap you wherever
possible - even when you're trying to solve simple problems. I stopped
dreaming that anything on Windows works as it should.

just-being-a-frustrated-windows-hacker-(sometimes),
Andreas