[Zope3-dev] ZCML bad ;-)

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 09:37:25 EST 2006

Gary Poster wrote:

> FWIW, me too.  I'm no XML guru (as Fred will attest ;-) ) but reading
> the namespaces on an XML file seems like basic XML procedure.

Well, the reading of them is the lesser of my two complaints...

I find it irksome to have to type them at the top of ever file. Is there
no way that they could be pre-bound in the XML parser? That way you'd
only need to inlcude them if you wanted to rebind them...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk