[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: Zope3/branches/3.2/ - Declare the zope top-level package as a namespace package if

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 26 09:57:05 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 09:50:29AM -0200, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
[...]
| I had added a call to pkg_resource.declare_namespace() to Zope 3's
| zope/__init__.py, which enables one to have sub packages of 'zope'
| distributed as eggs.
[...]

| Does anybody care about using eggs with Zope 3.2?

This is not an immediate concern of mine.

If it is important enough to you, you could make a
'Zope-3.2-plus-eggs' branch of the Zope-3.2 branch.  In that branch
you can add whatever is necessary for eggs and when (if) the time for
a 3.2.1 release comes people can reevaluate if that should be in that
release.

-D

--
mailhost:/etc/mail# less sendmail.cf
less: syntax of file "sendmail.cf" may induce nausea, show anyway? [n]

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org