[Zope3-dev] zope.app.twisted.ftp tests

Michael Kerrin michael.kerrin at openapp.biz
Mon Jan 30 06:21:29 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

   If you are happy to wait a few days more, before including these into
buildbot, I will create a branch to get these tests back into the same zope
testing framework. From what Andrew Bennetts said in his response, this is
very possible but will probable require a update of Twisted to the trunk. But
then we can do what we are doing now and just have svn:external pointing to a
specific revision of the Twisted trunk.

  Michael

--
Michael Kerrin