[Zope3-dev] Through-the-web reStructuredText

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jul 7 13:37:54 EDT 2006

Zope 3, as releases is not affected by the security hole that
has plagued Zope 2, however, Michael Haubenwallner has pointed
out that some add-on-products, such as zwiki and bugtracker, may
provide TTW reST.

There are 2 issues here:

1. That we need to warn anyone using these that there is an issue,
      including anyone who might be using a Zope 3 checkout in
     production.

2. I want to move these out of the main subversion tree.

For those of you on this list, consider yourself warned.
We should probably send out a warning more broadly though.

Thoughts?

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org