[Zope3-dev] The bug fixing problem

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun Jul 16 09:33:33 EDT 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:05 AM, Patrick Gerken wrote:

> On 7/7/06, Julien Anguenot <ja at nuxeo.com> wrote:

> I marked the bug as bug + bugfix but nobody cares. That is much more
> discouraging than what I can not do nice wiki links to in my bugreport
> other bugtracker items or svn sources like it is possible in trac
> itself.

What is the issue number you are referring to?

I don't see any bug+solution issues that seem to be from you.
Perhaps you submitted 572?  Or perhaps your issue was resolved.

I'll note that *none* of the solutions include tests.   Tests are
often the
bulk of the work.  A submitter should not assume that just because a
patch is provided, than someone only has to check it in.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org