[Zope3-dev] Re: Trunk Cleanup

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 11:41:58 EDT 2006

On 7/23/06, Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> The point is that at least zpl.py contains always the latest header, i.e.
> corrected year or owner. I can count on it being correct.

Only so long as someone remembers to update them.

These files aren't really project-specific, either; maybe it makes
more sense to have a separate "project" in the repository just for the
templates, and those who find them useful can get (and update) them
easily, without leaving them as droppings in the Zope source tree.

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca