[Zope3-dev] Content-types in ResourceDirectory

Jim Washington jwashin at vt.edu
Sat Jun 17 17:12:44 EDT 2006

Still playing with Dojo. Very Nice! :)

I'm having a problem with content-type for items served from a
resourceDirectory.

In particular, one piece of dojo, a file with a .html extension begins
with <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>.  The DOCTYPE says XHTML 1.0
Strict, but Zope3 returns it as text/plain (X-Content-Type-Warning:
guessed from content).

Unfortunately, that is a problem, because the client looks at
content-type to decide how to parse.

If I set the content-type to text/html, it works OK.

So, is this a Dojo bug or a Zope3 bug?

I've done a wsgi filter trick to get around this for now.

-Jim Washington