[Zope3-dev] Re: SVN: Zope3/branches/3.3/ Fixed issues 648 and 593: uploading files with non-ASCII filenames now works.

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Mon Jun 19 15:12:28 EDT 2006

Hello Benji, Marius,

Sorry, "entwarnung"
It is hurry.file causing the the problem, it is doing

def _toFormValue(self, value):
        if value == self.context.missing_value:
            return self._missing
        return FileUpload(FakeFieldStorage(value.filename, value.data))

and this FileUpload is trying to do the unicode translation again,
that is causing my problems.

If I do a
return FileUpload(FakeFieldStorage(value.filename.encode('utf-8'), value.data))
my ftests pass again.

--
Best regards,
 Groszer Adam