[Zope3-dev] Re: Displaying ReStructered Text

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Jun 21 19:11:37 EDT 2006

Florian Lindner wrote:
> Hello,
> I've written this question to zope3-users already, but I got only one replay
> which has not helped me....
>
> I have a document written in ReStructered Text and I want to display it with
> Zope3 (of course converted to HTML). How can I do that?

>>> from zope.component import createObject, getMultiAdapter
>>> rest = createObject(’zope.source.rest', some_text)
>>> view = getMultiAdapter((plaintext, request), name=u’’)
>>> view.render()

Of course, you can also facilitate the docutils API at any time. This
wouldn't have much to do with Zope 3 specifically, though.

Philipp