[Zope3-dev] visions, brands and roadmaps in the sand

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Mar 2 15:40:11 EST 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 12:44, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I would suggest stability in our message for now. I believe the current
> situation is not ideal, but workable. Let's not rename things just when
> we've finally, in 2005, reached a situation when at least core
> developers on Zope 2 and Zope 3 know approximately what is happening and
> where we're going. Let's rename things when we are ready.

>>> import sys
>>> print '+' + `sys.maxint`
+2147483647

This paragraph hits the nail on the head. I repeat in a slightly derived form:

  STABILITY IS OUR MESSAGE!

I have already received several private comments expressing concern about the
discussion implying a fear of instability of direction.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter