[Zope3-dev] Re: The vision thing

Stéfane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Sun Mar 5 16:00:00 EST 2006

Jeff's post are well-thought and address real concerns. Thanks for
thinking about these issues thoroughly, issues I have also discussed
on several occasions privately.

OTOH, your comment, Max, is unfair. Being convinced that Rails sucks
is once thing, convincing the 37Signals/Tim O'Reilly brainwashed crowd
is another one.

  S.