[Zope3-dev] The vision thing

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Mar 6 10:44:48 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 09:45 +0000, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> Benji York wrote:
> > Geoff Davis wrote:
> >> * What can we learn from Rails / Django / TurboGears?
> >
> > Fun presentation along those lines:
> >     http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/better-web-app.mov

I saw that last week from some internal folks at my work.  While I
despise TTW development, I will admit this presentation changed my
opinion some on the audience whom might find it useful.  Now if we can
just make it so whatever they do TTW can be replicated as a base FS
product for easy migration to the *right way*  :)

Would be a good video to highlight on zope.org (when it's done).

Andrew