[Zope3-dev] Mandatory Viewing!

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Mar 7 11:31:11 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I usually do not send messages like that, but in light of the recent
discussions about vision, viewing this will give us all some perspective on
what people are looking for:

http://theploneblog.org/archive/2006/03/02/faster-better-cheaper

I think currently Zope 3 would end up a little bit better than J2EE, but not
much. I also think that the priorities the narrator sets are real ones
representing a lot of people. So let's discuss this movie a little bit and
see how we could do well in his evaluation.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter