[Zope3-dev] Re: a new zcml directive?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Mar 16 10:25:44 EST 2006

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
[snip]
> OK, basically you mean that the 'annotations' given in your original
> post should implement a 'setdefault' method?

I don't see how that would help - you'd still end up writing a factory
that uses the setdefault, right?

I don't want to keep repeating factory code each time I want to do this,
including factory code that calls IAnnotations(), uses setdefault() or
anything else. I just want to say, I want to make an adapter that uses
this standardized factory code. How the factory code does this is not
very interesting, it's just that I don't want to keep writing it over
and over.

Regards,

Martijn