[Zope3-dev] a plan for widgets?

Benji York benji at zope.com
Fri Mar 17 09:13:20 EST 2006

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> One problem I seem to have is that I cannot find the mailing list to
> subscribe to to find checkin messages to the zc package. Is there any?

I think there is one, but don't know what it is. :)  Instead I prefer to
get my checkin info via RSS.  Here's a decent (and improving) feed of
all checkins for the zope.org Subversion repo:
http://www.repocaster.com/main/get_feed/14

I have hopes that one day we'll do away with checkin mailing lists and
use feeds instead, but an external service like the above is an
interesting step in that direction.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer