[Zope3-dev] developement environment

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Mar 20 08:09:53 EST 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 10:22, Josh Zeidner wrote:
>         I am currently using KDE and I am shopping around for development
> environments for developing in Z3.  It looks like I will just be using Kate
> + Konqueror to browse files.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

WingIDE is probably the best IDE out there in terms of debugging. It uses GTK,
so it does not perfectly integrate with KDE, but the debugging and discovery
features are worth it. I really need to try 2.1 when it is ready; it's
supposed to have rectangular cut and paste, which was the most frustrating
feature lack for me in comparison to Emacs.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter