[Zope3-dev] Windows Binaries

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Tue May 2 02:43:35 EDT 2006

[Benji]
>> However, it would seem that whomever was doing Windows releases hasn't
>> done an installer for 3.2.1 (see http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope3), so
>> we may need someone to do installers too.

[Chris]
> OK, sounds like the problems got sorted.
>
> However, if anyone needs anything Windowsish and Zopeish built, just
> point me at a set of instructions and I'll see what I can do :-)

Benji just said there's no Windows installer for 3.2.1.  Looks like a
true statement :-)

I don't intend to build it.  The instructions at:
    http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ZopeWindowsRelease

would probably work for that (can't be sure without trying it, and
since nobody does this routinely it's not impossible that some
Windows-specific problem(s) got introduced between 3.2.0 and 3.2.1;
for example, changes in zpkgtools sometimes forced backing off to an
older revision of zpkgtools to build an older version of Zope3 or
ZODB).