[Zope3-dev] Preview - gzipping (improved) as wsgi middleware

Jim Washington jwashin at vt.edu
Thu May 4 16:05:08 EDT 2006

Gary Poster wrote:

> ...ok, and reading further, "go Paste" and "go Zope 3 paste
> integrator". :-)  If I go further I'll start thanking Guido, Tim
> Berners-Lee, and so on.  But anyway, zope.paste looks great
> too--thanks Sidnei!

Yup.  Go Team! :)

I'm really excited about the possibilities this is a small example of.

I recall Gary saying something about zc.resourcelibrary possibly being
wsgi-middleware-able, and that would be really cool!

And with wsgi-friendly zope2, (does zope.paste work in Five?), well, I
could go on and on and on...  :)

-Jim Washington