[Zope3-dev] Re: Google SoC Project

whit whit at burningman.com
Mon May 8 14:03:17 EDT 2006

Adam Groszer wrote:

> I personally am tired of restarting z3 each time I made an error even
> if it is just one char mistype. I'm doing now a wx based app, and the
> problem is the same... made an error, restart, click 10 times...
> It would be also a way to have a developer version which might run
> slower.

amen...   In the plone community, we have several influential developers
who don't use z3 tech I suspect because developing with pythonscript is
*still faster* than writing views and adapters because one doesn't have
to reload to see minor code changes.

also, in z2 land, refreshing a product loses all the related z3
registrations.

being able to dynamically reload without restart would be a huge
fricking win.

-w