[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-Users] Zope 3.3.0 beta 1 released!

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon May 8 17:16:32 EDT 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 17:07, Lorenzo Gil Sanchez wrote:
> Is there a small document or howto explaining how to migrate from the
> old skins/layers to the new system?

I migrated by reading the deprecation messages and following their advice. :-)

Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to write migration guides or new
feature how-tos. I hope that someone (thinking specifically of Jeff Shell
here) will blog on the new features and changes. :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter