[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 lacks Ajax capability?

dev at projekt01.ch dev at projekt01.ch
Mon May 15 14:13:17 EDT 2006

Hi all,

There is such a thing in z3!
Or at least in the "new" zope3.org implemnetation ;-)

I remember that Uwe Oestermeier was developing something
like a livepage which can receive and send streams of HTML
on a open request.

See this for more information, but don't ask me if it's working.

http://svn.zope.org/zope3org/trunk/src/zorg/live/README.txt?rev=66712&view=m
arkup

Please contact Uwe Oestermeier if you have questions.
I guess you can find his address somewhere at the sprint
announcment list. He was organizing the Isar Sprint.

Hope that's usefull.

Regards
Roger Ineichen
END OF MESSAGE