[Zope3-dev] image libraries implementation in zope3 ?

dev at projekt01.ch dev at projekt01.ch
Fri May 26 09:44:21 EDT 2006

Hi Gael, Bernd

Bernd and I added the z3c repository as a kind of
Zope3 community repository at the last swiss easter sprint.

I guess your package is a good thing to have it there.

We do not have any restriction for packages which are
located in this repository, except that they should follow
the ZSCP standard which defines only quality aspects.

I'm interessted to put it to this location if you like.

Bernd
What do you think? Did you allready implement such a package
for your projects.

Regards
Roger Ineichen
END OF MESSAGE