[Zope3-dev] zope.testbrowser on cheeseshop

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:59:26 EST 2006

Hey folks,

Two part question:

1) What's the maintenance status of zope.testbrowser on cheeseshop?
2) If people are too busy to keep it updated, I'd be willing to
package it and post it whenever a new version of zope is released.

The reason I ask is that I was demoing some testing work for someone
and told them that they could use zope.testbrowser without having to
install zope3, only to discover that they, in fact, needed a more
recent version (bug fixes, etc.), whereupon they had to download and
install zope.

Thoughts?