[Zope3-dev] z3c.widget.flashupload and compression? [bit OT]

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Tue Nov 14 10:25:19 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm a little bit offtopic with my question here.

We had here the idea to implement a compression algorhitm in the above
package to save some precious upload bandwith.

I'm not a flash professional, google did not spit out straightforward
solutions.

Any ideas, pointers, help is appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                          mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Some are atheists by neglect; others are so by affectation; they that think there is no God at some times do not think so at all times.