[Zope3-dev] Re: strange behavior of intid-utility

Tom Gross tom at lalisio.com
Fri Nov 17 03:49:16 EST 2006

Hi Philipp,

    I have a site with some utilities. One is a
zope.app.intid.UniqueIdUtility, which seems to be the cause of the
problem (see the test). A NotYet-Exception is raised, when I try to add
a zope.app.workflow.StatefulProcessDefinition-object to the container
with the utilities. I can add a StatefulProcessDefinition-object to an
empty container. I'm using Zope 3.3 and Python 2.4.3.

Cheers
-Tom