[Zope3-dev] Heads up: bugs in zope.app.catalog?

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Fri Nov 17 07:13:23 EST 2006

Hello Christian,

Yep, but...
What is the `good` behaviour regarding None values?
Do we need to catalog them or skip them?

Example:
If the object is (user.title == None)
Shall it be kept in the catalog or not?
In case it is not in the catalog I won't be able to search for users
with no title. Suggestions?
At the moment the AttributeIndex works like this.

--
Best regards,
 Groszer Adam