Use launchpad ! (was Re: [Zope3-dev] the maintenance of change logs)

Carlos de la Guardia carlos.delaguardia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:26:25 EDT 2006

On 10/1/06, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:

> Does trac have any notion
> of sub-projects that would allow smallter efforts (e.g. zope.interface)
> to have their own collectors without creating separate trac installations?

It depends on what you want. In trac you can define 'components', which in
some ways can be thought of as sub-projects. For example, you can easily
create a report where only the issues for a given component are shown. In
that way we could have separate reports for each component, like
zope.interface, and also a general view where everything can be shown. Also,
since you can link to anything from the wiki, it would be possible to create
a wiki page for each sub-project, with direct links to its own issues.

Carlos de la Guardia