[Zope3-dev] Re: [ZF] Issue Trackers

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Wed Oct 4 05:49:26 EDT 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 11:46 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I've used roundup for some years. [...] Roundup as far as I know
> lacks any integration with svn, however.

there are some efforts towards an integration at http://
www.mechanicalcat.net/tech/roundup/svn-roundup, but the one thing
that's really missing (when compared to trac) is the timeline and svn
browser.  that's probably the main reason we've been using trac
lately, but personally i'm really missing some of roundup's features
and workflow...

regards,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de