[Zope3-dev] Python 2.5 Compatibility

Łukasz Langa lukasz.langa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:37:26 EDT 2006

    Hello.
    Sorry for trashing the list with a question that probably was asked
before. I've read that Zope 3.3.0 isn't compatible with Python 2.5. Fair
enough, that is a big piece of software. I've tried to find any
information about the incompatibilities and the migration status (if
Python 2.5 compatibility is on the roadmap any time soon) but I failed.
So, sorry if that question was asked elsewhere or that information is
easy to find... but I'd be very grateful if you could provide me links
or information about that.

    Best regards,
    Łukasz Langa

PS. Philipp, bought your book, it was my first experience with Zope. Kudos!