[Zope3-dev] More eggification: zope.lifecycleevent, zope.location

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 09:48:46 EDT 2006

On 10/22/06, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     Can any please review this:
> http://svn.zope.org/zope.lifecycleevent/
> http://svn.zope.org/zope.location/
>
> zope.location depends on zope.app.component (ISite interface)
> How to make eggs for zope.app.component ?
> Any example zope.app.* egg ?

I tried to create one myself, here it is:
  ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/zissue/z3/zope.app.container.tar.bz2

Here is the setup.py:

import os

try:
    from setuptools import setup, Extension
except ImportError, e:

setup(name='zope.app.container',
      version='3.4-dev',
      url='http://svn.zope.org/zope.app.container',
      license='ZPL 2.1',
      description='Zope app.container',
      author='Zope Corporation and Contributors',
      author_email='zope3-dev at zope.org',
      long_description="Zope app.container",

      packages=['zope',
                'zope.app',
                'zope.app.container',
                'zope.app.container.browser',
                'zope.app.container.tests',
                'zope.app.container.ftests'],
      package_dir = {'': 'src'},

      ext_modules=[Extension("zope.app.container._zope_app_container_contained",
                             [os.path.join('src', 'zope', 'app', 'container',
                                           "_zope_app_container_contained.c")
                              ], include_dirs=['include']),
                   ],

      namespace_packages=['zope.app',],
      tests_require = ['zope.testing'],
      install_requires=['persistent',
                        'BTrees',
                        'zope.interface',
                        'zope.cachedescriptors',
                        'zope.event',
                        'zope.component',
                        'zope.location',
                        'zope.traversing',
                        'zope.publisher',
                        'zope.exceptions',
                        'zope.security',
                        'zope.lifecycleevent',
                        'zope.schema',
                        'zope.dottedname',
                        'zope.size',
                        'zope.app.broken',
                        'zope.app.i18n',
                        'zope.app.dependable',],
      include_package_data = True,

      zip_safe = False,
      )

Any comments/suggestions ?

P.S. sometimes I feel that I am miss using berlios.de .  I think ZF web team
can set up a people.zope.org for adding Zope related files.
Other projects has similar servers, people.freedestop.org, people.debian.org,
people.ubuntu.com etc.

Regards,
Baiju M