[Zope3-dev] Re: The z3c.javascript package

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:02:01 EDT 2006

On 10/24/06, Fred Drake <fdrake at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the "z3c.javascript" package intended to be a namespace package
> itself, or is it a conventional package?

Hmm.  After I asked this, Gary pointed out that the package doesn't
actually provide the MochiKit/dojo/... content; there's some
undocumented expectation that those come from elsewhere.

My first guess is that this is a licensing-related issue; is that right?

I think the expected usage/buildout pattern needs to be documented.

(I have a general desire to retire an internal package we've been
using with something that's shared, but this only makes sense if the
community package is documented.)

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca