[Zope3-dev] international publicity to zope3

Markus Leist ml_zope3_dev at ikom-online.de
Tue Oct 31 08:16:16 EST 2006

Hi there,

maybe this is an interesting chance to give international publicity to zope3.
see here:

http://www.plat-forms.org/

I think, the result of such programming contest will bring more transparency in
pros and cons of Zope3 development, which can be published to the world.

Hey, there are really good people in development of Zope3 and the
component-architecture of “our python-application-server” should
be compared to other applications, or? (ok, not new ...)

My own software-developer-skill isn't good enough for this contest.
The results will be published on a high level;
zope3 and the developers can obtain great acceptance, i think.

Any developer there ( 3 developer a 30 h)?

Bye,
Markus Leist