[Zope3-dev] PyCon 2007 web frameworks panel

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Oct 31 08:58:01 EST 2006

Benji York wrote:
> Titus Brown is putting together a web framework panel for the next
> PyCon: http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/WebFrameworksPanel.

I just stuck my name on this. :)

If someone else wants badly to do this, I'm willing to yield.
In any case, I'd like to represent some other people's opinions.
If anyone wants to send me their answers, I'd be happy to
incorporate them into my presentation, with attribution.  The
Zope community is diverse and I expect many people to have
opinions that differ from mine and I'd like to represent them.

Some especially juicy areas include ideas about templating
and o/r mapping.

I think I'll set up a Wiki page to describe some of my ideas
and to solicit others.